Smart Bracelet M4 Activity Tracker A Partner To Monitor Your Health
Smart Bracelet M4 is the perfect tool to monitor and track your activity with a low budget as it has the basic needs for you to start your fitness journey, by monitoring your steps count while walking or running and to prevent you from stopping by showing your notifications on your Smart Bracelet M4 including both regular Hand Watch and Smart Steps Counter.
Accurately record your steps, mileage, and calorie burn rate to help you develop a more scientific and effective way to exercise. In addition, there are sedentary reminders and drinking water reminders to help you adjust your physical condition.
When the mobile phone is paired with the Smart Bracelet M4, you can receive SMS, caller ID, Facebook, and other reminders without looking at the mobile phone, so that you will never miss important news.
Can be clearly seen even under sunlight, monitoring your sports information at any time. IP67 waterproof, you can wash your hands while wearing or wearing in the rain, but do not wear Smart Bracelet M4 to swim.
Wear it properly
The Smart Bracelet M4 Activity Tracker is best worn after the ulnar styloid.
Adjust the size of the wrist according to the adjustment hole; Buckle belt buckle.
The sensor should be close to the skin to avoid moving.
Support the buckle with your finger to hold it in place not to get it out of the belt; if it got out of its place it can be easily put back in.
Charge the Smart Bracelet M4
For the first time, make sure that the battery is in normal power. If the power is not turned on normally, please connect the charger to the charge the device, and the Smart Bracelet M4 will automatically turn on. charge 1.5-2 hours.
Compatible system and requirement
Andriod 5.0 or above, iOS 9.0 or above, and Bluetooth 4.0
Install and connect the bracelet to the app on your phone
- Method 1: Scan the code below to download the APP.
- Method 2: Open Google Play or App Store and install any of the connection apps Wearfit, FitPro, Yoho Sports, Tband, or any other app with the same functionality.
Please ensure the Bluetooth is on and open the app. Click the selection of the link to the bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface.
The bracelet function specifications
- Time: Time, date, remaining power are shown on the watch face. (Once a smart band is connected to the device, time will be synchronized with the device time. The time cannot be set on the smart band)
- Status mode: Record user steps daily, walking distance, calories consumption.
- Notifications: Display the coming notification on your screen.
- Camera: Capture pictures by your phone from a distance.
- Battery: Battery may last from 4 to 7 days working or 20 days on standby mode.
Bracelet function description
- When the device is turned off, touch and hold the function button for more than 3 seconds to turn the device on.
- Bracelet reset device is a function that will clear all data of the bracelet (such as step counting)
- Clock interface after syncing with the phone, the bracelet will automatically calibrate the time.
- Numer of steps is recorded of daily movement and can be viewed.
- Distance of motion is estimated based on the number of walking steps.
- Calorie burned estimated based on the number of walking steps.